My First blog: Pakorn Somapa

 

   Hello lady and gentlemen, welcome to my first blog my name is pakorn Somapa. I was original from Bangkok, Thailand in southeast Asia and come to live in Corvallis for 4 years ago. When I came first I study in Oregon State University but, during pandemic I get full time work and grade was down. Therefore, I transfer from OSU to Linn Benton community college. However, I start different kind of work 2 years ago with masterlabs Inc. company which put business on health care product and service. In this company I work with R&D, production, and sale and marketing parts. However, my favorite part is work as technical sales and do pre-marketing for company products.

    This picture is me and team on new conference January, 2021 

    for launce new products about new disinfect machine for household

    Now, after pandemic period I still do premarketing for new product that will launch in next month which is test kit for Mitragynine in kratom which 10 times lower cost than commons HPLC method that use in factory. However, I'm not business or marketing major and I take this class because I want to know more about marketing and how to apply for my work. For the most interesting about learning marketing is there plenty of perspective marketing idea that could adapt to many kind of work in many different ways. 

    Finally, last but not least we are do a lot more product about food which include Nano zinc in variety type of rice, capsaicin test kit for testing spicy of food, novel food from beta glucan and oligosaccharide for boost immunity system. Thank you for reading article.


                            
Capsaicin test kit (CTK) for determine spicy             Disinfectant machine that automate and cost 
level of food or pepper                                                50time less than isopropyl alcohol 

                                                                                                                   Pakorn Somapa

                                                                 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakorn Somapa: Social Listening